Canada wants to do more business with the rest of the World through Trade and Investment
Business visitors can usually conduct their business in Canada without a work Permit. A business visitor is defined a foreign National who wishes to conduct business in Canada, who will not enter the Canadian labor market.
Like any other country, business professionals come to Canada on a short term visit for the following reasons:
- Attending business meetings, conferences, conventions, fairs, etc;
- Buying Canadian goods or services on behalf of a foreign entity;
- Taking orders for goods or services;
Risk-smart and worry free
Canada has one of the largest and most expansive and progressive economies in the world so as you can imagine there are hundreds of thousands of short-term business visits every year, which continues to grow as the Canadian economy expands. We can help you plan and advance your business interests in Canada, risk smart worry free.
We can also help your business to navigate the red tape associated with established and mature economies, across multiple sectors in Canada, find and secure investment opportunities in key industry sectors including Science and Technology and Energy and Infrastructure.
- Providing after-sales service, excluding hands-on work in the construction trades;
- Being trained by a Canadian parent company for work outside of Canada; and
- Training employees of a Canadian subsidiary of a foreign company.
*Business visitors to Canada may require a Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) or a Temporary Resident Visa. (TRV)
Business professionals, when visiting Canada on business, must comply with the following:
- they plan to stay for less than six months,
- they do not plan to enter the Canadian labour market,
- the main place of business, and source of income and profits, is outside Canada,
- they have documents that support their application and
- they meet Canada’s basic entry requirements, because they
- have a valid travel document, such as a passport,
- have enough money for their stay and to return home,
- plan to leave Canada at the end of your visit, and
- are not a criminal, security or health risk to Canadians
Canada’s trade credentials:
There are several reasons why a business visitor may wish to visit Canada, here are some examples:
- Selling goods or services into Canada
- Providing after-sales service (Excluding hands-on work in the construction trades)
- Looking to invest into a Canadian business or start a Canadian business that employs Canadians.
- Provide support as part of a warranty service agreement.
- Buying Canadian goods or services on behalf of a foreign business or entity.
- Attending business meetings, events,conferences, conventions, fairs, etc
- Looking to develop a business network
- Receiving training by a Canadian parent company for work outside of Canada and or 1. training employees of a Canadian subsidiary of a foreign company.
Maja was very diligent.The procedure usually takes up the 15 months for Ukraine, but we received our answer in 7 months. She was always available. It didn’t matter if it was me asking from Canada, or when we both were asking from Ukraine. I would highly recommend her services to anyone.
Maja is very helpful and we really appreciated her promptness. Anytime we had a question whether it would be on a weekend or an odd time of day, she responded promptly with the correct information. She listens to you and works with your specific case offering several options that best suit your needs. Our case was handled professionally throughout the whole process. Our approval time was significantly shorter than the average processing time. We recommend Maja for any immigration assistance.
Maja helped us feel comfortable with the process. She was very patient and always available. Her service provided a sense of security and professionalism that we greatly appreciate. We would recommend her services to anyone. She is a genuine professional with great people skills and a special understanding of the uniqueness of individuals and their situations.
Maja helped my wife and me immensely. She took the time to truly understand all details of our situation; then organized solutions tailored to our particular needs. Also, anytime we had a question or concern, she would respond with answers in timely fashion. We would recommend her legal services to anyone.
Maja was an excellent business partner with our Macedonian church and community centre. She worked in a timely manner, was efficient and accurate in her work. The process was done in a friendly and understanding manner, Maja being a pleasure to work with. Professionalism and knowledge were always demonstrated in our endeavors. We would highly recommend her to anyone needing help. Thank you for all your kindness and the successful applications Maja!
Maya is a trustworthy and very efficient lawyer. From the moment we met her, she put us at ease and made everything very simple. She formed a plan, and followed through. Whenever we had any setbacks, she was quick to call us and keep us informed; more than that, she was quick to come up with an effective solution. We found Maya to be honest, forthright and an excellent legal counsel. We would highly recommend her services, not only for her integrity but also her efficiency. Than You so much dear Maja, for all yore hard work .
What can I say about maja she is the best of best! Maja help us every step of the way she tells you what you need to know and takes everything at once to make the process faster it took us from March to August to receive all of our documents and pr card ! I highly recommend for any immigration lawyer to contact maja !
We are beyond happy with the work Maja did for us! She was able to get my PR in less then a year. She is extremely good at her job; was always ready to answer any questions we had, and was always a phone call away when we needed her! She is very good at what she does and I would reccomend her to anyone! Thank you again Maja for allowing us to finally become a family living under one roof! We are very grateful for all the work you’ve done for us!